Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Aimster Boys: Shooting for the Stars

Are you ready for this?

I have been working on some Aimster Kids!
Guess what?
This time I drew up some boys.
That is right.
You can now get aimster boys.
These dashing boys are shooting for the stars.

Take a look.



You can get them at my store:


Are you ready for your very own Aimster Boy?



Terms of Use:
My free clipart is just that "free".  You are free to use it for personal and commercial use (obviously you can't sell my actual image..).  If you do use it for commercial use, such as your TPT products, it would be wonderful if you gave me the credit for the image and help me spread the word about my store!  Thank you!







1 comment:

  1. Super cute, oh talented one! (Of course your own kids are even cuter - have you noticed how much the Bryster is starting to look like his Dad?)

    ReplyDelete