Thursday, July 31, 2014

August 2014 to December 2015 Calendar

How is it possible that tomorrow is August!  I can hardly believe it.

I am getting ready for an awesome school year with my kids.  I am so excited about what I have been working on for The Family School.  The new handouts are turning out awesome!  I have been very busy with drawing, creating and organizing everything that needs to get done for print day.  It is a lot of work!  But totally worth it.

I received a request for a calendar that is for August 2014 to December 2015.  I decided to go for it.  Even though I knew it would be difficult to fit in, I thought that it may be something that would be useful for the upcoming school year.

Here are a few pages.





You can purchase the entire calendar at my TPT Store.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/August-2014-to-December-2015-Calendar-1361215

I hope you are having an "aimless daze"!



2 comments:

  1. Oops, Google erased my comment before it got posted. Hope you don't get it twice.
    Super cute calendars! It's so great that you get to do work that is worthwhile, satisfying, and will touch many lives positively. That's rare. My work doesn't compare, but at least I like to think I've created a few jobs along the way, and made a few people's lives a bit easier.
    Let me know when you hit print day. Hectic but exciting. I'm really looking forward to seeing the end result of the work you've been doing.
    Lots and lots of love to you and the Fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of your new creations. The calendar looks colorful and fun to use. Most calendars are very boring! One question--will you be making a different 2015 calendar for your planner, or is this the one to use? I love the new square borders you created. I have already printed them and I am using them in my journaling. They add a lot and make it very easy to journal in a way that is easy to reread and learn from again. I no longer have pages full of journaling that are more difficult to read again and get the important points I wanted to learn. I love it!! Putting important points in boxes makes them stand-out so much more and are much easier to read again. I am glad you were able to find the time to design for your TpT cause I know Family School is keeping you very busy!! You are doing lots of exciting things for Family School. What a great and inspiring thing to be a part of!! Have fun creating!!!

    ReplyDelete